What We Do
A family owned and operated practice, Battin Eyecare has been providing Western New York with the latest in diagnostic technology since 1952. As a third-generation business, we have taken a more encompassing approach to eye care throughout the years. As the practice grows, we stay focused on serving our patients’ needs. This includes:
• Individualized patient care
• Extended appointments
• Full-time optometrists on staff
• Prescription medications and management of ocular disease
• Pre- and post-operative care
• Up-to-date technology including Optical Coherence Tomography, fundus camera, anterior segment camera, visual field, and corneal topography
• Access to the area’s top Ophthalmologists for same day referrals and surgery
• Customized treatment options for all patients including contact lenses and prescription eyewear
• Licensed opticians and professional staff
• Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
• Relationships with all health care providers
How We Care
At Battin Eyecare, we believe in supporting an eclectic mix of causes and community programs in which we, and our employees, are invested. This commitment to philanthropy support is expressed in numerous ways, including financial donations, in-kind contributions and time off for volunteer projects. We strive to actively contribute to our community, in Western New York and across the world.
Why We Do It
At Battin Eyecare, our success is rooted in teamwork, communication and respect, and our focus is always on patient care. We have established strong relationships with top area professionals to allow us to provide our patients with prompt access to immediate and expert care. Our commitment to patient care includes:
• Accessible clinic hours – 6 days a week
• Optometrist availability for emergent care – 7 days a week
• No practice restrictions on patient care (family-oriented—all ages)
• Credentialed on major health care plans
• Accept insurance for medical billing, not just vision insurance
We provide a comprehensive team of opticians and optometrists to fill all your eye health needs under one roof.
– Dr. Joseph Battin, Jr.
For my postoperative care, the team at Battin Eyecare gave me the confidence I needed to feel like myself again.
– Lori Dimmer, Patient